– firstly, in a large thick bottomed kadai heat ghee.
– further add handful of dry-fruits and roast till golden brown.
– transfer to a plate and keep aside.
– now add 3 tbsp of rava and roast till they turn aromatic.
make sure to roast on low flame, else rava might burn
– now add add in 2 cups milk and ¼ cup sugar.
– stir well and boil for 3 minutes or till sooji cooks well.
firstly, in a large thick bottomed kadai heat ghee.
– add in cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits.
– finally, serve rava kheer hot or refrigerate and serve chilled.